kpisnuts
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 22, 2020

Bose 5 remote not controlling sound

Having connected the Bose 5 remote to Sony Bravia TV and Sky+ , it is successfully controlling all functions EXCEPT the sound.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Bose 5 remote not controlling sound

Hi Kpisnuts, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear that you seem to be experiencing some issues with Volume. I'll do all I can to assist you!

Can you tell me if you are referring to the volume on the TV or the volume on the Solo 5? 

One I have this information I can help you further! 

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
kpisnuts
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 22, 2020

Hi

Not sure I understand your question. Before I linked up the remote to TV & Sky+, it controlled the Bose 5 soundbar, but since the link up it doesn't. If I turn the soundbar off, the remote doesn't control the sound either. Hope this is the info you are looking for

Highlighted
kpisnuts
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 22, 2020

Hi again

Do I feel foolish!!  Having disconnected the bar from my Skybox, I had reconnected into the wrong outlet! Now all is well.

Again, sorry

Keith

Highlighted

Hi Keith, 

No problem at all, we're glad to hear that your system is now working correctly! 

If there is anything else we can do, please reach out again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.