Highlighted
Lead Community Manager

Bose Music App Update - 3.3.4 - May 5th 2020

bose music.jfif

Starting on May 5th, a new update for the Bose Music App will be available through the Google Play and iOS App Store. This staged release starts on May 5th and completes by May 7th. Those that wish to have the update immediately can go to the Play store and download manually, and those downloading for the first time will get the new app.

This release enables a few new features such as TV selection as an audio source, as well as addressing minor bugs.

Version Information

• Android: 3.3.4
  • iOS: 3.3.4

Release Notes
Features

• Easily access audio sources like Bluetooth from the Product Control menu in the app
  • Soundbar users can now switch to TV as a source
  • If you're setting up a new Smart Speaker or Soundbar, you'll be able to see the status of your update during out-of-box setup
  • We revamped our grouping screen in the product control menu to highlight a new feature, SimpleSync

iOS only

• Now you can use your Apple ID to set up or log in to your Bose Music account

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue causing some users to see "We are having trouble connecting to your account..." when attempting to add their Noise Cancellation Headphones 700 to their accounts during setup
  • A few tweaks and fine-tuning to make the app more stable and less buggy
Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 7, 2020

Re: Bose Music App Update - 3.3.4 - May 5th 2020

My Souldlink color 2 is not playing music from Pandora as usual.  Bose unit turns on with std. battery condition and connection to Iphone blerb.  What am I to do? [Edited by Moderator]

Highlighted

Re: Bose Music App Update - 3.3.4 - May 5th 2020

Hi Mcrenwick, 

Thank you for your post and welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you seem to be experiencing with your SoundLink Color II. I'll be more than happy to help you! 

Have you tried clearing the Bluetooth pairing list? You can do this by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds. Once complete, delete the pairing on your source device and try connecting again. 

Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.