Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 6, 2020

Bose Party Mode Sound Dropping Out

Been having problems with two BOSE Soundlink Revolve speakers. One is a Revolve Plus, and one is a regular Revolve. I've updated both to the latest firmware, and tried forgetting all the Bluetooth connections, but I still have audio dropouts when in party mode. Speakers are not far from each other in the same room, and the iPad Air 2 is located between the two speakers. 
What can I do to fix the dropouts? It's become quite distracting for guests. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose Party Mode Sound Dropping Out

Hey JosiahAnduril, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I'm sorry to read that you haven't had a positive experience with your speakers in Bose Party Mode. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have attempted so far and would highly recommend attempting the steps listed here as they will resolve this for you. 

In the unlikely event that the issue still persists, I would also recommend testing a different device to the iPad to ensure that this isn't the cause of the problem. Testing the set up in another room will also be very helpful as there may be devices interfering with the Bluetooth signal. 

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of this. If any other users are having this issue, please do let us know. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.