Carlager
Participant
Registered since

Dec 19, 2019

Bose Portable adresse

I have a Bose Portable Homespeaker which I have successfully connected to the WiFi in our flat. I normally bring it with me to our summerhouse. We have a different WiFi here and I have successfully connected the Bose Portable to the WiFi here too.

Now to my problem.

I have created two homes in my Google Home with two different addresses (one with the flat and one with the summerhouse). 

I have also successfully moved the Bose Portable to the Google Home with the adresse in the summerhouse. 

The Bose Portable however still does not recognise the  adresse in the summerhouse 

Any ideas what is wrong? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Vicky_W

Re: Bose Portable adresse

Author Accepted Answer selected by Carlager

@Carlager, thanks for confirming this. I would love to help, the article here should help. Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Jessie_O

Hey Carlager, 

Thank you for your post! 

I'm sorry to hear of this experience and will do all I can to assist you. 

Can you tell me if you are able to swap between addresses without using the Portable Home Speaker? This will help us determine where the issue lies.

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Carlager
Participant
Registered since

Dec 19, 2019

Thank you for your reply. Yes I can swap the Bose Portable to the other address without using the Bose Portable. 

Vicky_W

Author Accepted Answer selected by Carlager

@Carlager, thanks for confirming this. I would love to help, the article here should help. Let me know how you get on!

View solution in original post

Carlager
Participant
Registered since

Dec 19, 2019

Thanx:) 

That solved the problem 

Vicky_W

@Carlager, I am so happy I could help! Do let us know if you need anything else in the future.