Highlighted
Primo1
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 6, 2019

Bose Revolve Plus And Bose Revolve Pairing Question ?

I have looked and searched for this answer but can't seem to find the answer.  When my Revolve Plus And Revolve are paired together every time I leave to go to work etc or have to log back on to the Bose Bluetooth network to play my music again the Revolve Plus and Revolve always unpair and I have to go through the whole process of paring them again.  Is this a normal procedure.  Or are they supposed to stay paired together.  What a pain if you always have to pair them together again once you leave the network on my iPhone and connect again.   

Thank You

2 REPLIES 2
Morlock
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Bose Revolve Plus And Bose Revolve Pairing Question ?

That is actually how they work.

I know this doesn't help, but I believe it would be for two reasons. 

Firstly having the constant connection would use battery if they are not plugged in and you wouldn't want to get back to your speakers to find you have to recharge them.

They are also designed as portable systems, so it would be very frequently that they would be separated by more than 10 meters and lose the connection anyway.  So they probably didn't think it would be a big thing.

If they are permanently plugged in in the one location, that's where I would suggest the Soundtouch 10s set in stereo mode.  They will maintain their connection.

Primo1
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 6, 2019

Re: Bose Revolve Plus And Bose Revolve Pairing Question ?

Thanks for the reply.  Much appreciated.