Highlighted
BoseFan100
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

Bose Revolve+ SoundLink Party/Stereo Mode Incoming Caller Announced

When I use my two Revolve speakers in Party Mode the caller of an incoming call gets announced even though both speakers have voice prompts turned off.  I play my music from my apple music app on my iPhone 11 Pro Max- not through the Bose Connect App- but I do set up party mode and stereo mode with the Bose Connect App every time when I first turn on the speakers.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Bose Revolve+ SoundLink Party/Stereo Mode Incoming Caller Announced

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the community! I would love to assist you with this query.

I would recommend that you look into your iPhone settings to see if you have call announcements enabled. You can look into this via Settings > Phone > Announce Calls and select never. 

I hope this helps, please let us know if you are still experiencing this problem. We would love to get this resolved for you.

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support

BoseFan100
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

Tegan,

Thank you for your reply.  I checked and it is turned off on the phone.  It is also turned it off on the speakers but it still stops the music and announces the callers name when someone calls- could it be something else?

Thank you,

David

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us! 

I'm sorry this hasn't worked for you. Does it work if your speakers are not paired in party/ stereo mode? This will help us determine where the issue is and see if we can resolve it. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Kindest,

Jessie O 

BoseFan100
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

It is only when the speakers are in party mode.  If I go into the settings on Bose Connect the voice prompts setting in locked "On" in party mode but not on one speaker mode.  Maybe Bose can change this so it can be off in party mode?  I tried turning the ringer on my iPhone off when the speakers are in party mode but the caller is still announced.

Hi, 

Thank you for coming back to me! 

Thank you for confirming these details! 

I have marked your post as a feature request so the relevant team can see this. 

Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Kindest, 

Jessie O