Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 9, 2020

Bose Revolve Soundlink Revolve + Refurbished battery

I was wondering, does Bose refurbished portable speakers come with new battery? Or you buy it and won't know about it's performance? 

Hope someone can help me clarify this.

Thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Bose Revolve Soundlink Revolve + Refurbished battery

Author Accepted Answer selected by Franv

Hey Franv, 

It's so exciting that you are considering a bose speaker as your next purchase. A Refurbished product is one that’s been returned to Bose, for any reason. It’s then thoroughly inspected, tested, and serviced to meet strict Bose sound quality standards — the same as a new product. Also, like all Bose products, refurbished products benefit from free shipping, free returns, and a risk-free trial. And free support. When choosing a refurbished product, it is a good way to reuse components and materials that are perfectly functional and would go to waste otherwise. And every component of the product has been industrially cleaned separately and looks like new.

I hope this helps, and am here to help whenever you need me!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose Revolve Soundlink Revolve + Refurbished battery

Author Accepted Answer selected by Franv

Hey Franv, 

It's so exciting that you are considering a bose speaker as your next purchase. A Refurbished product is one that’s been returned to Bose, for any reason. It’s then thoroughly inspected, tested, and serviced to meet strict Bose sound quality standards — the same as a new product. Also, like all Bose products, refurbished products benefit from free shipping, free returns, and a risk-free trial. And free support. When choosing a refurbished product, it is a good way to reuse components and materials that are perfectly functional and would go to waste otherwise. And every component of the product has been industrially cleaned separately and looks like new.

I hope this helps, and am here to help whenever you need me!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post