Bose Revolve Speaker not playing audio after a few minutes of use AUX

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Bose Revolve Speaker not playing audio after a few minutes of use AUX

So I've had my Bose Revolve speaker for a few months, and up until recently its worked brilliantly. I use it mainly via AUX cable from my computer monitor, but I've run into a problem as of late. After a few minutes of use (usually around 5 or so minutes of continuous use) the speaker will stop playing sound. The speaker is still on, because the light is still on near the input button for AUX, and the monitor is still playing sound, because if I quickly turn the speaker off and on, it starts playing again, and it doesn't happen when the speaker isn't plugged in. I was wondering if anyone had an idea of how to fix my situation, and I'd be willing to go more indepth with my issue if necessary.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bose Revolve Speaker not playing audio after a few minutes of use AUX

Hi Davrock123, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are having this issue, however I would love to help you resolve this. 

I would like to recommend a few troubleshooting steps:

• Try another 3.5mm AUX cable also to ensure that this isn't causing the intermittent audio. 
  • Checking audio settings to ensure that the settings aren't set too low or set improperly. Please close all the programs that may be currently running and verify these settings. Refer to the computer owner's guide for more information.
  • Trying to use AUX connection to another device.
  • Performing a product reset.

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support