Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 25, 2020

Bose Revolve no LED indicators? (also static noise)

Hi,

I have recently purchased Bose Revolve portable speaker, and I noticed there are no LED indicators on top of it, nothing emitting a hint of light from the thing whatsoever. Also after 2 days or so, I noticed static noise, issue somewhat covered in previous topic, but I was not able to get rid of it. 

Date of manufacturing is August 17th 2019 according to app.

Thanks for reply

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Bose Revolve no LED indicators? (also static noise)

HI @DickMcKvak, Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your Revolve, I'll so all I can to help! 

I would recommend resetting the speaker. You can do this by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds. You will know you where successful because it will ask you to select a language.

Let me know how it goes! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 25, 2020

Yes, I tried that multiple times, no effect.

Highlighted

Thanks for confirming. 

Are you actually able to use the speaker? Or is it completely failing to power on? 

In terms of further troubleshooting, please visit this link on a computer and try to update the firmware.

If the issue persists, please get in touch with local support in your region to discuss service here.

Thanks.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 25, 2020

Yep, all done, turning it on wasnt the problem(apart from that annoying static noise). Already sent it for return.