Highlighted
Tiosecurity
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 26, 2019

Bose Revolve+ serious issue, mutes while on aux mode (3.5mm cable)

it seems many people is having that issue, and you just archive the threads. it seems all revolves don't work properly with 3.5mm cable. is there any plan to address this issue or give to your customer a serious answer about this failure? if this is a serious problem that can't be solved you should stop selling this item and give to the people affected a proper solution. old thread (archived) https://community.bose.com/t5/Portable-Archive/Revolve-randomly-stops-making-sound-when-connected-th...

Useless article: https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/article/no-audio-from-aux-device-revolve.html

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bose Revolve+ serious issue, mutes while on aux mode (3.5mm cable)

Hello Tiosecurity,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

All threads move into the archive after a certain period of time without interaction, so I apologize for that. 

Could you please explain the exact problem you are having and which device you are connecting to?

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

homeveg
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 28, 2019

Hi Tiosecurity,

I had very same problem with speakers, connected via AUX.

As other people suggested, increasing of input volume helps. Make it too high for comfortable listening on your mobile device/PC, and manually decrease the volume on every speaker connected.

In addition, speakers disconnecting on low volume after certain time. After I've disabled auto-off function, it works fine in my case. Here is how to do this:

Turning the auto-off feature off

Which method helped or it was a combination of both, I can't say.

But, I should say, after last firmware update fixing windows 10 connectivity issues, I am using a Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC and it works perfectly without cables.

JKFU88
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 13, 2020

I’m also having the same issue... Based on archives this has been going on since 2017. How can Bose really just let this sit for over 2 years?? It took me 5 minutes of googling to find that the steps have no solutions.