Re: Bose Revolve static noise?
If I could just jump in here to say, that anyone expereincing any issue with their SoundLink Revolve speakers should try the following first,
Clearing and Re pairing the speaker's memory
- Make sure the system is on
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button for approximately 10 seconds
- A voice prompt (or tone) will indicate that the stored pairing list has been cleared. The button can be released
- Remove the SoundLink from the source device's pairing list (refer to manufacturer for instruction)
You can also try factory resetting the speaker.
- Turn the speaker on
- Press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds
- Once complete, the Bluetooth indicator flashes blue and a voice prompt prompts to select a language
If those fail to help, generally you would want to contact your local Bose support for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down to "Contact Us"
Hope that helped