Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 11, 2018

Re: Bose Revolve static noise?

djst: Very interesting. Thanks. Heretofore I've not paid alot of attention to these small, Bluetooth speakers but I'm surprised at this low volume anomaly. Has anyone reading this purchased the new Apple HomePod and can say whether or not it is noisy at low levels, as well? Just curious. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 11, 2018

I'm answering my own question. While the Apple HomePod is not battery powered and thus not quite as portable and costs about fifty bucks more than the Revolve+, its audio quality is excellent, to say the least. More to the point of this thread, there is absolutely none of the noise at super low volume levels that has annoyed me about the Bose. Again and in fairness, the Revolve+ is really good at normal to high volume and being battery powered is convenient. Over and out.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 16, 2018

Hi there,

I am owner of two revolves (and one more already tested) and every one has noticable static noise. It is quite difficult to listen anything in very low volume. I am using my revolves mostly in stereo mode and noise is really there all the time. Unfortunately.

Latest firmware and latest version of Bose app.

Mates
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 30, 2018

Hi,

I recently bought Bose Revolve plus speaker and I am noticing a static noise on low volume.I updated the Firmware and still the         same.My product manufacting month is on october 2017.Is there any solution for this?? 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 1, 2017

Whatever Bose support tells you, there's NO solution. If you don't like the static, return them and buy speakers of a different brand (or buy Soundlink Minis, which didn't suck).

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 24, 2017

Like said before, there is no solution. It‘s a bug that‘s part of the whole product line. And Bose doesn‘t seem to care, which is even worse than the bug itself.
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

May 3, 2018

Hi,

I've bought a revolve yesterday. Didn't hear that noise, how does it appears?

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

@karthik deena Hi, thank you for reaching out to us. Does this happen when only connected via Bluetooth? Do you have any other devices paired with it? 

Let me know when you get the chance.

Thank you!

Mohsin

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 7, 2018

Hi, reporting the same noise here. The bose revolve is a **bleep**ty piece.

If i play it on low volume it has a noise, it gets worse when connected to a pc.
This is really dissapointing, bose is supposed to be a high fidelity brand, and this is not happening.

I cant get my unit to a store because it was bought in another country. A shame

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

@davidacardona Hello and thank you for writing in. Sorry to hear about your experience, we can see how disappointing that can be. If you are not satisfied with your Bose product, you may contact your local Bose Support directly, and they should be able to assist further.

Here is a link to get contact information. Just select the region, and kindly scroll down to where you see "contact us".

Thank you again,

Mohsin