Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 3, 2020

Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II

My Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth II is not connecting via Bluetooth and shows no lights until it is connected to power and then it has a flashing red battery light but still doesn’t show any sign of life.  I am based in the UK

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II

Hi @Hilary,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening - have you been able to perform a reset on the speaker yet? Simply hold the Power button for ten seconds until the product turns off.

Also, I'd recommend visiting the Bose Updater HERE, to push the latest firmware which may help your issue. If your product continues to show a red flashing LED, then I'd recommend contacting local support to look into the service options for your product. The team will be happy to guide you through what to do to find you a resolution.

Contact information can be found by going to Global Contact Page > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'. Let me know if you have any queries regarding that.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.