Participant
Registered since

Dec 16, 2019

Bose SoundLink Revolve Carrying Case

I would like to purchase an official carrying case from Bose. Although the speaker is somewhat robust, it's definitely still more fragile than most Bluetooth speakers. So where's the carrying case?

3 REPLIES 3
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Bose SoundLink Revolve Carrying Case

They don't make an official case.

Participant
Registered since

Dec 16, 2019

But this is a $200 speaker. I don't understand. This is supposed to be the high end of portable speakers but even after being out for so long, why are such essential things missing?

Also, can I get some more context as to why there is none. You simply saying there isn't one doesn't really make sense. This is an American company; I want some American answers.

Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

I think it mostly stems from demand. 

They used to have protective covers and travel cases for the Soundlink mini.  When they changed the mini to look better, a lot of people didn't buy the cases because they looked so good without them.  So if people aren't buying an accessory you make, then you don't make that accessory for the next generation. 

I can understand some people want one, but it seems it's not enough demand for them to design and make one.  If demand increases that may change.  If you want a third party one I have seen some available through Amazon, but that will be the closest you'll get unless Bose changes its mind.