Highlighted
NickGRB
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 25, 2018

Bose Soundlink Color II input impedance

Hello bose community, so today i was wondering if i could connect my speaker via (RCA to 3,5mm) cable to my Hi-Fi system, the minimum output impedance recommended by my amp is 6Ω, so i wanted to know the impedence of the speaker input. Can anyone help me?. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose Soundlink Color II input impedance

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hi NickGRB, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

Bose does not publish these specifications. The reason for this is that we believe such statistics do not add very much to an understanding of an audio product's acoustic characteristics and, even worse, can be misleading. Audio manufacturers make these measurements independent of industry standards and in varying conditions.

I would not recommend connecting your speaker in this way as the speaker is designed for Bluetooth connection and connection directly into a mobile device using AUX, 

I hope this helps, If you have any further questions please reach out to us again. 

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bose Soundlink Color II input impedance

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hi NickGRB, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

Bose does not publish these specifications. The reason for this is that we believe such statistics do not add very much to an understanding of an audio product's acoustic characteristics and, even worse, can be misleading. Audio manufacturers make these measurements independent of industry standards and in varying conditions.

I would not recommend connecting your speaker in this way as the speaker is designed for Bluetooth connection and connection directly into a mobile device using AUX, 

I hope this helps, If you have any further questions please reach out to us again. 

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support