MargaridaDias
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 23, 2020

Bose Soundlink Mini I not charging - red blinking light

Hello everyone,

I have a Bose Soundlink Mini I that I have been using for a year now and yesterday it decided not to charge and it always shows a red blinking light when plugged in. 

I have read online to try to reset, which I did and it didn't solve the issue. I don't expect to spend more money on the speaker as it is already quite an expensive one for its size and purpose. Any help? I live in Portugal and don't seem to find a costumer support here.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose Soundlink Mini I not charging - red blinking light

Hello MargaridaDias, 

Welcome to the community, thanks for reaching out. I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing a battery error with your SoundLink Mini I. 

Performing a reset was a good first troubleshooting to perform; on the top of the speaker, press and hold the Mute button for 10 seconds. 

I am very sorry to hear this did not provide any positive results for you. In this instance I would suggest you reach out to your local support for further assistance. Our support team in Portugal can be contacted via the information here. 

If any of our other community users are experiencing this and have tried the suggested troubleshooting. To find your local support, click this link and select your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.