Highlighted
kayasackey
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 12, 2020

Bose Soundlink Mini II - won't turn on, even when it's plugged in.

Soundlink Mini II

No response to pressing buttons when not plugged in.

When plugged in, there is one solid yellow flash and then the battery symbol flashes red even though it has been charged for a whole week.

Cannot reset it on the multifunction button in the middle. Plugged it in and attached it to my MacBook Pro to try and update the software but the Bose updater doesn't respond when I plug in the soundlink mini II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose Soundlink Mini II - won't turn on, even when it's plugged in.

Author Accepted Answer selected by kayasackey

Hi kayasackey, 

Welcome to the community, thanks for reaching out. I am very sorry that you have ran into some battery problems with your SoundLink Mini II. 

Thank you for attempting to perform a reset and software update, these were good first steps to take. The red flashing LED would indicate that there is a battery error with your device. 

As you have attempted all the troubleshooting in which we would suggest, I would recommend you reach out to your local support team for further assistance. Our local support team can be contacted via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

An agent here will happily get this resolved for you. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bose Soundlink Mini II - won't turn on, even when it's plugged in.

Author Accepted Answer selected by kayasackey

Hi kayasackey, 

Welcome to the community, thanks for reaching out. I am very sorry that you have ran into some battery problems with your SoundLink Mini II. 

Thank you for attempting to perform a reset and software update, these were good first steps to take. The red flashing LED would indicate that there is a battery error with your device. 

As you have attempted all the troubleshooting in which we would suggest, I would recommend you reach out to your local support team for further assistance. Our local support team can be contacted via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

An agent here will happily get this resolved for you. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support

View solution in original post