Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 18, 2020

Bose Soundlink Mini ll Solid Yellow light (green + amber)

My Bose Soundlink Mini ll is always turn on the yellow light (green + amber) on the battery indicator when the speaker is fully charge.

My speaker works well, but I cant turn off yellow light. How I can turn off yellow light?

(I tried two reset methods. but it didnt help)

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Bose Soundlink Mini ll Solid Yellow light (green + amber)

Hello, 

I am sorry that you're having this experience. 

So I understand correctly, the LED is Yellow constantly whilst using your speaker after charging?

Have you removed your speaker from power?

Do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 2, 2020

We are having the same problem on our sound link mini II The power is on to the device the yellow light stays on and when pressed says battery at 60%  and does not charge any higher  

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 18, 2020

Yes, it always lights yellow when the speaker is charging or not charging.

Sorry for my late reply. My speaker is being serviced, but I want to know about the symptoms of my speaker.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 6, 2020

Same here guys. I reset my soundlink mini 2 several times and the light still stays on. It does not charge over 90% and so it’s stuck. Tried to connect it to Bose BTU website for a possible firmware update, but Bose keeps showing that the firmware is up to date. So I’m stuck. Still works though but don’t know how long. Thanks!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 22, 2019

I am having the same problem.. Any solution yet

Kodi nox

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 14, 2020

Have any of you guys already solved this? I have just had this same issue for the first time... all I can say is that it was fully charged and now, without using it, it has 90%... Already tried 2 different resetting procedures ( with 1- Power and 2- Multifunction buttons) but no results whatsoever... 

Participant
Registered since

Jul 16, 2020

I am having the same problem.. Any solution yet