Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 9, 2020

Bose Soundlink Revolve + vs Bose Portable Smart Speaker

Hello,

I am a happy owner of a SoundLink Revolve +.

I want to buy a second  portable speaker to be able to play with stereo separation. Since have been reading quite a lot, i still don't find if it's possible to play stereo sound pairing the Revolve + and the Portable Smart. Besides that, does the Portable Smart really sound better compared with the Revolve+? Not sure which one i should buy. I am not interested in the smart functions, since i don't use them, just on audio quality.

Thanks in advance 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose Soundlink Revolve + vs Bose Portable Smart Speaker

Hello Franv,

Thanks for reaching out, glad you're enjoying your SoundLink Revolve +.

It will not be possible to get a stereo pair from your Revolve + to a Portable Home speaker. It is only available to group the two speakers in unison through the use of SimpleSync. 

If you are looking to have a stereo pair between your products, I would recommend another SoundLink Revolve + or you can take a look at the SoundLink Color II, SoundLink Revolve or SoundLink Micro: these will all be able to produce stereo sound in a pair whilst connected in the Bose Connect app. 

As for the audio quality, we do believe this is purely down to personal preference. We feel it is best to make your own comparisons. 

If you have any further questions, do let us know.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!