kenbasso
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 26, 2019

Bose Soundlink revolve will not connect to my iPhone.

Soundlink Revolve will not connect to my iPhone. Worked just fine till a few days ago.

Problem is not with my iPhone as it connects with Bluetooth in my car. I tried all of Bose's fixes, no success.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Bose Soundlink revolve will not connect to my iPhone.

Hello kenbasso,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues connecting your SoundLink Revolve to your iPhone.

My first recommendation would be to clear the pairing list. To do this, hold the Bluetooth button for approximately 10 seconds until you hear a tone.

Then, if the speaker is in your previously connected devices on your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth > click the (i) next to the speaker and click 'Forget This Device'

Now try to reconnect.

Alternatively, do you have an alternative device to test and try to connect to the speaker?

Please let me know how you get on with these steps.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

kenbasso
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 26, 2019

I STILL cannot connect my iPhone to my Bose Surround Sound Speaker via Bluetooth.

I have tried all the fixes from Bose to no avail.

Nothing wrong with my phone, as it connects to other Bluetooth devices.

kenbasso
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 26, 2019

Nope!

Still can't connect despite following your suggestions.

Phone does connect to Bluetooth to other Bluetooth products....

Hello kenbasso, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

I'm sorry to hear you are still having issues with your SoundLink Revolve Speaker. 

If you haven't already, can I suggest attempting to update the firmware of the speaker to see if this will help? You can do this by visiting this link on a computer.

Let me know how you get on.

Kind regards, 

Jeff G 

jharry44
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 11, 2019

Same issue (Android Tablet) - have two Revolve speakers - they refuse to pair since I dowloaded the Bose Connect app ---- says update is needed, but no place to select and update firmware.

The link provided in the reply above also does not (visibly) lead to a link to update firmware or software. It leads back to the home page.

Hi jharry44, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am deeply sorry to hear that you are having some connection issues with your speaker and would love to assist you further. 

Can you please attach some screenshots of the screen that you are taken to when attempting to update the speakers via the link above? Please note that you need to use a PC to be able to update the speakers manually via the Bose Online Updater.

I hope this clears this up for you and look forward to hearing back from you in regards to this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B