Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 26, 2020

Bose Sounlink Micro fell off and sound decreased, because speaker stucked itself.

I bought a Bose Sounlink Micro product week ago. Everything worked so fine. Awesome portable speaker, I've ever used, especially for vocals and acoustic. So, while I was listening to Ariana Grande's "Break up with my girlfriend" song, the speaker fell off accidentally. Then I realized something went wrong with the sound. I mean there was only treble, not bass. So, I disassembled the product to see what was just happened. Then I saw the "Spider/Damper" of the speaker have bruised and stuck(nothing moved when I played a song. So, that means this particular product failed its durability test. Speaker's overall performance is awesome. But don't let your speaker fall while you're listening to a song that has a lower frequency(Bass). I can't return it to claim its warranty because I bought it from eBay.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose Sounlink Micro fell off and sound decreased, because speaker stucked itself.

Hey kd_techniques,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community! 

I am so sorry you are having this issue. As the speaker is physically damaged, the best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your headset. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there.  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!