led9017
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2021

Bose Won’t Charge, Lights Turning on

I have a Bose color sound link II and all of the sudden my speaker won’t charge. I will plug it in, using different chargers, cords and outlets, and always get the same result. 

It will make the sound indicating that it’s charging, will flash amber twice, then the power, Bluetooth and input button all flash once at the same time. After that, no matter how long it is left in the charger, it will not charge up. 

This worked correctly before, but as of today started doing this. I haven’t used it in about a week, but has been sitting in the same place with no opportunity for damage. 

1 REPLY 1
Charlotte_G

Re: Bose Won’t Charge, Lights Turning on

Hey @led9017, thanks for posting, and welcome to the Bose Community! 

Sorry that you're having some charging issues with your SoundLink Color II. It's great that you've tested different power supplies. Here are some further troubleshooting steps to take - SoundLink Color II - Battery will not charge, including resetting the speaker and ensure the latest firmware is installed.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!