Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 15, 2020

Bose revolve soundlink next will automatically turned itself on in the midnight

My soundlink revolve speaker started to turned itself on during midnight after I upgraded the systme. I tried to reset my speaker, unfortunately, it doesn’t work.  I searched online and figured out the reason my speaker will turn itself on is that I upgrade the software. Bose add this new “genius” function that the speaker could automatically connected to any devices when the device is turned on. I just want to either downgrade the system or switch off the function. I have no idea how to do this because RESETTING DOESN’T solve the problem. I am really furious because I have suffered from insomnia for a long time due to the condition about my speaker.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 15, 2020

Re: Bose revolve soundlink next will automatically turned itself on in the midnight

I agree this is really annoying and actually frightened my family a couple of times as they don't know why all of a sudden it wakes up and announces that it's connected to a device. Also, I'm not always wanting it to connect to a device automatically as I might be in the middle of doing something important and would want to intentionally connect. I think this is a very important issue to resolve.