clarkc
Participant
Registered since

Nov 23, 2020

Bose sound link mini II turns off immediately after turning on

I have a Bose Soundlink mini II. I've had it for just under a year now with occasional use. I am now encountering a problem where the speaker immediately turns off within about 5 seconds of being turned on. 

I press the power button, the speaker announces the battery is at %100 and then says it is connected to my iPhone. However, it doesn't make it fully through saying it's connected to my iPhone before shutting off. 

I can turn it back on but the same thing happens. I did a factory reset but the issue persists. Any help is appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Jessie_O

Re: Bose sound link mini II turns off immediately after turning on

Hey @clarkc

Thank you for your post and welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your speaker powering down and I will do all I can to help! 

Can you tell me if your speaker shows this behavior if you are connected to the power source? 

I would recommend an update for your speaker and have included the instructions on how to do this HERE

Let me know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!