Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 9, 2020

Bose soundlink color in party mode problem

I have 2 Bose Soundlink Color speakers from around Christmas time. In the last few weeks when I go into party mode or stereo mode and turn music on, one the speakers blasts the music at full volume almost blowing speaker. The volume control on my mobile devices stay at full volume. When only one speaker is in use, all is well again.

Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose soundlink color in party mode problem

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jaygray

Hello Jaygray, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

This is certainly a strange one. Are you putting the speakers into stereo mode manually or using the app? The details to do this can be found here.

I would like to try for us to connect the two using the app and then use the app to change the volume levels. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jaygray

Hello Jaygray, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

This is certainly a strange one. Are you putting the speakers into stereo mode manually or using the app? The details to do this can be found here.

I would like to try for us to connect the two using the app and then use the app to change the volume levels. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 9, 2020

Thank you for your reply. The speaker in question completely failed, so Bose is sending me a warranty replacement.