Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oyo
Participant
Registered since

Mar 28, 2021

Bose soundlink micro

i have a bose soundlink micro in black color, all of sudden it turn's off while using, i try to turn it on but not turning on, try to connect it to the charger nothing happens won't charge no lights. i already try to reset by pressing the power button (10 seconds) nothing happen. try to press the multi function button for 10 secs. still nothing happen. 2nd attempt pressing the multi function button for 10 secs 3 lights shown but after 15 to 20 seconds is gone. need help what to do with this. also the firmware was updated online of the device.

Bose product name

Bose soundlink micro

Country

italy

3 REPLIES 3
Vicky_W

Re: Bose soundlink micro

Hey Oyo, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forums. 

I would love to help you to fix your SoundLink Micro speaker turning itself off. The troubleshooting you have tried so far is great. Can I please confirm if it is a specific audio device this happens with or is it all devices? We have some great troubleshooting available here and here for you to try. 

I look forward to your reply. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
oyo
Participant
Registered since

Mar 28, 2021

just for this device, still nothing happen tried the troubleshooting steps you provided . i am just confuse i have updated online the device however it does not turn on. also once it is plug in to a power or PC when trying to search the device on my phone to connect thru bluetooth it shows however it says cannot be connected.

Sam_F

Hey oyo,

I'm sorry to hear the troubleshooting provided did not help resolve the issue.

To confirm, the speaker turns on when connected directly to power using the provided cable, but you still run into difficulties connecting to your devices? This itself is a power issue and I'd recommend contacting your local Bose support team to look into the available service options to have this replaced.

To find contact details, go to Global Contact Page > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'.

In regard to the Bluetooth issue, a workaround may be to clearing the pairing history by holding the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds (whilst the speaker is plugged into power) and searching for it again on your phone. Let me know how you get on and what you decide to do!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!