Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 12, 2020

Bose soundlink mini 2

I have a USB memory stick with around 50 law lessons on it and I want to be able to listen to them in the background on my Soundlink mini 2. What is the cheapest way of getting these lessons from my USB stick to play through my speaker? Ideally, I would like some sort of LCD display so I can see the menu of lessons and choose which lesson I can listen to. 
All suggestions welcome.

Regards,

Mark. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Bose soundlink mini 2

So you need to get the lessons from the USB onto a computer/phone.  The you can BT to the speaker.

Computer - plug in USB

Phone - easiest way would be transfer to computer, then transfer to phone.  Some phones can use an adapter to read USB sticks directly.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 20, 2020

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with my Soundlink Mini 2. It doesn't connect anymore to my Mac Book Pro. I already reset the speaker, but it didn't help. I tryed to update, it doesn't work. 

Can you help me please? 

Kindest regards,

Alain 

Highlighted

Hey @AZRAN,

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues connecting your SoundLink Mini II to your Mac. Where did you go to attempt the update? Are you having any trouble connecting the speaker to devices other than your Mac such as a mobile?

What I'd recommend trying is to clear the pairing list of the speaker, by following the steps HERE. Let me know afterward if you're able to connect your speaker again!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!