Arvindh
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 10, 2019

Bose warranty service (Careless)

I purchased a Bose revolve speaker 2 months ago. The battery was not charging to 100%. It charged only up to 90%. So, I sent the product to Bose for repair. The product came back to me after 2 weeks.

After receiving the product, I checked it. Now the speaker won’t even turn on in battery mode. It is in worse condition than I previously sent. Do Bose even check the product before sending the product back to customer?

When I called customer service, they told me that I must repack everything and send it again for repair. They told me it would take another 2 weeks. My speaker is only two months old but now I am spending about whole month in repair. I am shocked by the Bose warranty repair service.

3 REPLIES 3
Xyz987
Gabby Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Re: Bose warranty service (Careless)

They can't repair it unless you send it back.  Sometimes fixing one problem might introduce another problem.

Arvindh
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 10, 2019

They havent even checked the product before sending it back. It feels ridiculous spending 1 month in repair for a 2-month-old product.

Xyz987
Gabby Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Yes, I agree.  I often wonder if these charging issues are real or is it just the indicator that is not working properly?