Kiwidrew
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 11, 2019

Can I pair my S1 pro to a Bose soundlink revolve plus in party mode with the connect app

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Can I pair my S1 pro to a Bose soundlink revolve plus in party mode with the connect app

Author Accepted Answer selected by Kiwidrew

Hi Kiwidrew, 

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Community!

In regards to your query, you will be unable to pair the S1 pro and the SoundLink Revolve in party mode. You can pair two revolves or two S1 Pros but not one of each. 

I have included the LINK HERE to demonstrate how to connect for party mode. 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can do, please reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Can I pair my S1 pro to a Bose soundlink revolve plus in party mode with the connect app

Author Accepted Answer selected by Kiwidrew

Hi Kiwidrew, 

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Community!

In regards to your query, you will be unable to pair the S1 pro and the SoundLink Revolve in party mode. You can pair two revolves or two S1 Pros but not one of each. 

I have included the LINK HERE to demonstrate how to connect for party mode. 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can do, please reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Kiwidrew
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 11, 2019

Thanks Jessie_O for clarifying that for me, I saw on the Bose connect app when pairing in party mode it had my S1 on the left and then on the right, gives you a selection of speakers with sound link to pair to. Luckily your response, has saved me money. Thank you