Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 23, 2020

Can´t pair my Bose Sound Link Mini to my imac and ipod

Although it pairs with my iphone, it doesn't with the ipod and with the air book. Wonder why...

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Can´t pair my Bose Sound Link Mini to my imac and ipod

Hello tpr,

Welcome to the Bose Community! 

It's very strange that you've only been able to pair your SoundLink Mini with your iPhone and not your Mac or iPod.

Let's begin by clearing the pairing list on the speaker. To do this, hold the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds until you hear a tone. Then, head to any device that you have previously connected, go to the Bluetooth list and delete any instance of the SoundLink Mini. Now, please try to initiate a new connection with your SoundLink Mini.

If this is unsuccessful, I would recommend that you perform a reset on the speaker. To do this, press and hold the Mute button for 10 seconds. The product lights flash, then turn off once reset. Then try to make the connections again.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your message.
I tried both ways and it still doesn't work.
I can't understand...
tpr
Highlighted

Sorry to hear that. 

Are you able to discover the speaker on either of those devices?

Could you please let me know the iOS version and the macOS version that you are running? 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.