Participant
Registered since

Dec 4, 2019

Cannot pair either of my Bose Colorlink speakers since I got a new Iphone 11 and switched to Verizon

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Cannot pair either of my Bose Colorlink speakers since I got a new Iphone 11 and switched to ...

Hi there, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with pairing your SoundLink color to our iPhone 11. I'll be more than happy to assist you! 

I would suggest clearing the pairing list on the speaker by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds. Once complete, delete the pairing on your iPhone, then re-pair like a new connection.

Let me know how you get on! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

May 28, 2020

Re: Cannot pair either of my Bose Colorlink speakers since I got a new Iphone 11 and switched to ...

I have a similar problem.   My Bose SoundLink Color (original version) won't pair with iPhone 11 but will pair with everything else (iPad mini, MacBook, Windows laptop).  So I don't think this is an issue with the iPhone.     On the iPhone, Bose SoundLink won't even appear in the list of device (ie.  iPhone won't even discover it).

Is there a firmware update that needs to go on to the Bose Soundlink?  or is there a Bluetooth version mismatch between Bose and iPhone 11?