Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 14, 2020

Charging bose portable speaker with 61W macbook pro charger|fast chargers|USB-C port from connecting

Can I charge bose portable speaker with the

-61W macbook charger

-connecting with usb c cable from macbook pro usb port 

-samsung usb c fast chargers 

Need expert comment on the above cases. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Charging bose portable speaker with 61W macbook pro charger|fast chargers|USB-C port from con...

Hi raiyan,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community!

Whether these charging situations will be compatible with your portable speaker will depend on which speaker you are trying to charge. Some of our speakers do have different specifications for their chargers.

Which portable speaker did you want to know this information for? Let me know and I'll be happy to find out! If it is a speaker you already own and you are unsure which speaker it is, you can check using our Product Identifier.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 14, 2020

Re: Charging bose portable speaker with 61W macbook pro charger|fast chargers|USB-C port from con...

It is bose portable home speaker. Yes I own the product and I'm using it right now. Do need the S/N?

Highlighted

Hi Raiyan, Thanks for coming back to us, the serial number will not be relevant in this case. 

I've had a look into this for you and you can charge through all except the MacBook charger. 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else we can do, please reach out again! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!