Color Link II Turns Off On It's Own [while connected to outlet]

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Color Link II Turns Off On It's Own [while connected to outlet]

I've had my Color Link II for nearly 2 years. No problems. Just recently, it has started to intermittently turn off/shut down on its own. The length of time that the device is used doesn't mattter. It will happen after an hour or within 2-3 minutes of use. It varies. It's frustrating. The device is connected to a power source 24/7. When it unexpectantly shuts off, I have to disconnect the USB cable from its port. I wait 10 seconds, reconnect, and the adventure begins again. Of note, and most likely because it is always connected to a power source, the battery is always fully charged. I don't think that I have a battery issue, just maybe a demon inhabiting the one thing that makes life at work habitable. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

1 REPLY

Re: Color Link II Turns Off On It's Own [while connected to outlet]

Hi jesslynnen,

Thanks for posting. I am so sorry to hear about your speaker. The first thing I would like to try is to factory reset the speaker to see if that helps.

To reset your product:

Note: A reset clears all product settings, including Bluetooth™ device memory and language selection, and returns the product to its original out-of-box state.

• Turn on your speaker, then press and hold the Power button for about 10 seconds until the Bluetooth light blinks blue and a voice prompt instructs you to select a language

Please come back and let us know if that helped.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support