swanside
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 8, 2019

Connect mixer to 2 - Soundlink revolve

Hello,

Our daughter is getting married next year abroard from where we live, there will only be about 20 at the wedding, so I am looking to take 2 Soundlink Revolve's with me to Spotify some music from my phone, but now she is asking me it there is a way of using a microphonefor a few small speaches.

I was now thinking or using a 5 channel Mixer, so I can use 1 or 2 phones and a microphone, but is there a way to bluetooth these to the 2 seperate Revolve Soundlinks?

Thanks

Paul.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Connect mixer to 2 - Soundlink revolve

Hello Swanside, 

Thank you for messaging the community. I would love to assist you with your setup.  

So that I can provide you with the most accurate information, can you please inform me on what mixer you have or plan on using so that I can look into what options are available for this set up?

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Highlighted
Morlock
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Connect mixer to 2 - Soundlink revolve

If you wanted to BT the mixer, it would only go to one speaker as these can't use music share.  The best way to do it would depend on the output of your mixer.  With 3.5mm or RCA you could use a y adapter to split the signal to two devices, but you could lose some signal quality.