Thank you for reaching out to us on the Community and Welcome!
Using a PackLite power amplifier model A1 allows you to add one additional B2 module to your L1 model II system follow the instructions below to get this set up:
1. Make sure the A1 amplifier power switch is OFF.
2. Plug one end of the supplied ¼" TRS cable into the Bass-Line Out connector on the power stand. Plug the other end into the INPUT connector on the A1 amplifier.
3. Connect a B2 bass module cable from the OUTPUT connector on the A1 to a B2 bass module.
4. Plug one end of the AC power cord into the A1 amplifier and plug the other end into an AC (mains) outlet.
5. Switch the A1 power switch to ON.
I hope this makes sense! If you have any further questions, please do reach out to me again!
Jessie O - Community Support
Feel more. Do more. Be more. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board. Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply. If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!