Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gary Evans
Participant
Registered since

Oct 13, 2020

How to connect 3 speakers together?

I have a small restaurant and am interested in linking 3 areas together to play the same music from a bluetooth source. I do have a soundlink revolve but I believe you can only link 2 of these together in party mode? Some help and advice on the best product to do this would be very much appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rickatk
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

Re: How to connect 3 speakers together?

Author Accepted Answer selected by Gary Evans

@Gary Evans wrote:

I have a small restaurant and am interested in linking 3 areas together to play the same music from a bluetooth source. I do have a soundlink revolve but I believe you can only link 2 of these together in party mode? Some help and advice on the best product to do this would be very much appreciated!

I don't believe BlueTooth supports connecting more that two speakers at a time and is probably not the standard you want to use in your restaurant. If you are looking for a complete solution I suggest purchasing 3 Home 300 speakers. They can easily be mounted on the wall. WiFi networking is a breeze. You can then use a variety of mobile apps and sources for your music selection and the “play all” features groups multiple speakers over wifi. 

I assume you will have access to wifi as most restaurants do.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rickatk
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

Author Accepted Answer selected by Gary Evans

@Gary Evans wrote:

I don't believe BlueTooth supports connecting more that two speakers at a time and is probably not the standard you want to use in your restaurant. If you are looking for a complete solution I suggest purchasing 3 Home 300 speakers. They can easily be mounted on the wall. WiFi networking is a breeze. You can then use a variety of mobile apps and sources for your music selection and the “play all” features groups multiple speakers over wifi. 

I assume you will have access to wifi as most restaurants do.

View solution in original post

Gary Evans
Participant
Registered since

Oct 13, 2020

That sounds great. Thanks for that, I'll get them ordered.