Participant
Registered since

Nov 15, 2019

I have 2 Sountlink revolve + speakers and cannot get the pairing to work....

I guess that I am not comprehending the proper procedure to get my 2 new Soundlink Revolve + speakers both paired together for party mode as you call it.  Then, in turn, I understand that I have to pair the 2 speakers with my iphone.  I guess that I am inadvertently leaving some small step out because nothing will relate to each other.  I find the instructions that came with the speakers of no help.  I guess that I also need to know WHICH iphone application that I need to use to then control the 2 speakers??

If a community expert could help me out I would be very grateful.  I am hearing impaired in part so I ask that you private message me via the community if there is a way to do such.  Thanks.

Erik 

Designing People

1 REPLY 1

Re: I have 2 Sountlink revolve + speakers and cannot get the pairing to work....

Hello Erik,

Than you for your post and a warm welcome to the Bose Community. 

I'm truly sorry that you are having some trouble with initiating party mode on your 2 new SoundLink Revolve +. I can most certainly help you with this.

Here is a great guide on how to set up party and stereo mode >> Stereo and Party mode (video included).

The Bose Connect app will be the assisting application, however, it is not essential to have the app, you can still initiate party mode by using the physical buttons on the speaker (explained in the article provided above).

Please get back to me if you continue to have difficulty with this.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!