cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alyocdt@gmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Apr 5, 2021

I have searched the site and community as much as I can and my BOSE is not working as in not syncing

Bose product name

BOSE COLOR LINK

Country

Firmware Version HOW do I find that 

Where do you run into the issue? My home my car my office when it was working.

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Two weeks ago

Any troubleshooting steps you took Two days trying on the support page and this is where I am now ... ss no answers yet and the thing is only about a year old.

3 REPLIES 3
Charlotte_G

Re: I have searched the site and community as much as I can and my BOSE is not working as in not ...

Hey, thanks for posting, and welcome to the Bose Community! 

I am sorry to hear that you're having trouble syncing to your speaker. Can you confirm that you have the SoundLink Color speaker? 

Have you tried connecting an alternative device to the speaker? If so, was this successful? 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
alyocdt@gmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Apr 5, 2021

Disappointed that suddenly, my BOSE is not working as in not ...

So far no help or resolution and yes Bose Color sound II😩

Vicky_W

Re: I have searched the site and community as much as I can and my BOSE is not working as in not ...

Thanks for confirming that. I am not too sure I understand the issue. Can I please ask what you mean by it wont sync and also confirm which steps you have tried to fix your issue? The more details I have, the easier we can work together to get this fixed. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!