Highlighted

Re: Inability to connect Bose Soundlink Revolve to MacBook Pro 2015

Thanks for coming back to us @ToscaBvV.

If you have tried all the troubleshooting outlined in this thread, I would recommend that you reach out to your local technical support team for assistance. You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country, and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. One of our agents will be more than happy to help! 

If there is anything else we can do, please reach out again! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 1, 2020

I am having the same problem as original poster. 

The Soundlink Revolve was working fine until a few days ago. 

It can pair with my Android Xiaomi phone without a problem but it connects to my 2015 Macbook Pro and then no audio will play from it, after a few seconds it disconnects. 

I have cleared the list of paired devices from the speaker and have reset the Bluetooth module on the Macbook pro but have seen no fix to the issue

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 18, 2020

Hello all & Bose,  I'm having the same issue and I too am very frustrated.   I tried all of the suggestions and recommendations under the sun, press & hold the pairing button, press & hold the mute button, disconnected the bluetooth connectivity with my MacBook Pro, reconnected all, read & viewed all the Youtube Bose suggestions, etc... I recently started having this issue about a month ago.  I have a MacBook Pro 2015 & the Bose Mini Soundlink, and never had an issue for about 5 years until just recently.  My Bose Mini Soundlink and MacBook Pro 2015 practically look new and work like new, except for the Mini Soundlink, till now.  It connects via bluetooth for about 5-10 seconds then disconnects. 

No issues with my iPhone.  I too have tried every solution, and nothing helps.

There are no software updates available for the Bose Mini Soundlink.

If anyone finds out of any solutions, please let me know.

Thank you,

Milo

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 18, 2020

Thank you for sharing!

I can't understand the delay.

Although other brands of speakers do not have problems with delay

Hope everyone can help

As for the brand Bose and bluetooth 4.2 is not acceptable