tpoc28
Participant
Registered since

Dec 6, 2019

Learn English

Dear Bose,

When I bought my Bose Revolve Soundlink, I was excited to hear the nice lady on the speaker say the names of my laptop and phone together - "Avocado" and "Toast". However, for some reason she does not know the word avocado and has to spell it out. You can imagine my disappointment. She seems to know how to pronounce every other breakfast commodity, why not avocado? Is this your way of getting back at the California-based tech companies? Please let me know when you plan on addressing this important glitch.

Thank you,

Pat

1 REPLY 1
Jessie_O

Re: Learn English

Hi Pat,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I’m sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing the pronunciation of avocado on your SoundLink Revolve. Let’s see if I can assist you!

Can you tell me if you have 'avocado' written in all capital letters? If so, this may cause it to spell out the name rather than say it. I would encourage you to look at the thread HERE as a similar issue is described.

Let me know how you get on and if there is anything else I can do for you.

Kindest,

Jessie O – Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!