Low Volume on Revolve Soundlink

SOLVED
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

Low Volume on Revolve Soundlink

Bought yesterday Soundlink Revolve Bluetooth speaker. Paired successfully with Samsung Smart TV, however, sound so low only hear when placed near to ears, even when hitting the +button. Then paired with computer and volume is excellent using + button. Then paired with iPhone and volume is excellent there also. 

I am hard of hearing and the TV was why I bought the Soundlink and it is the one not working. HELP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bose Best Answer selected by ModeratorJeff_G

Accepted Solutions

Re: Low Volume on Revolve Soundlink

Hello fredra,

Thank you for post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the volume when your SoundLink Revolve is connected to your TV. 

I would recommend that you ensure the volume on your TV is turned up to a significant amount. If the TV volume is low, it is possible that the Revolve cannot go over the set volume. 

Get back to me if this does not improve the volume and I will be happy to assist you further. 

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

6 REPLIES 6

Hello fredra,

Thank you for post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the volume when your SoundLink Revolve is connected to your TV. 

I would recommend that you ensure the volume on your TV is turned up to a significant amount. If the TV volume is low, it is possible that the Revolve cannot go over the set volume. 

Get back to me if this does not improve the volume and I will be happy to assist you further. 

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Silent Starter

Hi!

I am having the same issue with my Devabt Smart TV. I made sure volume of the TV ang from my Bose Revolve Plus is turned up. 

Please help.

Thanks!

Rex

Hello yourkingsilva,

Thank you for messaging the community. I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues in regards to your SoundLink Revolve+ connected to your TV. 

Does your Revolve+ work fine whilst connected to other products?

How do you have your Revolve+ connected to your TV, via Bluetooth or Aux?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tegan M 

Quiet Contributor

Get the Bose app on your phone. Make sure Revolve is connected to your phone AND TV. In Bose app, make sure volume is turned all the way up. You can then adjust with your TV remote too after. This solved the issue for me. If using bose app in phone to increase volume further still isn't increasing dramatically, you may need to fiddle around with which (your tv or phone) connects to the revolve first. Like, you may need to have your phone and bose app connected to the revolve first before you connect Revolve to TV. Or something like that. I'm still unclear the sequence of it. But adjusting the vol with the Bose app eventually solved the issue of low vol for me. One day I tried adjusting the vol in the bose app because it seemed way too low at the TV remote max. (And I don't think the vol buttons on bose itself ever work with TV. - someone please prove that wrong)... And when I tried it, the volume blasted higher than its ever been. 

Quiet Contributor

Get the Bose app on your phone. Make sure Revolve is connected to your phone AND TV. In Bose app, make sure volume is turned all the way up. You can then adjust with your TV remote too after. This solved the issue for me. If using bose app in phone to increase volume further still isn't increasing dramatically, you may need to fiddle around with which (your tv or phone) connects to the revolve first. Like, you may need to have your phone and bose app connected to the revolve first before you connect Revolve to TV. Or something like that. I'm still unclear the sequence of it. But adjusting the vol with the Bose app eventually solved the issue of low vol for me. One day I tried adjusting the vol in the bose app because it seemed way too low at the TV remote max. (And I don't think the vol buttons on bose itself ever work with TV. - someone please prove that wrong)... And when I tried it, the volume blasted higher than its ever been. 

Wistful Whisperer

Didn't work. I tried multiple options to increase volume. I use Samsung UHD 4k 49 inch Samssung Smart TV. Once i tried with my friends BOSE old blutooth speaker with this TV and was working fine. then after i tried with my Bose Revolve speaker, i was also working. Suddenly low volume issue coming again from 3-4 days. Its not recovered after  updated its firmware3.0.