My Bose Soundlink Color 2 Speaker isnt charging, no lights no power , NOTHING.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Silent Starter

My Bose Soundlink Color 2 Speaker isnt charging, no lights no power , NOTHING.

What do i do?? My soundlink 2 speaker isnt charging @ all ... I've used different chargers I've tried literally EVERYTHING && idk what to do ! help me please && thank you ! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bose Best Answer selected by ModeratorJeff_G

Accepted Solutions

Re: My Bose Soundlink Color 2 Speaker isnt charging, no lights no power , NOTHING.

Hi PhotoDR23, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear that you are also having this issue. 

If the troubleshooting steps above haven't resolved your issue then  I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: My Bose Soundlink Color 2 Speaker isnt charging, no lights no power , NOTHING.

Hi AmandaJolene1990, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are having this issue and would love to assist further. 

Firstly, I would recommend that you perform a product reset this can be done via turning on your speaker, then pressing and holding the Power button for about 10 seconds until the Bluetooth light blinks blue and a voice prompt instructs you to select a language. I would also recommend that you attempt to update your speaker via the Btu.bose.com updater.

If this doesn't resolve your issue I would encourage you to put your speaker into Ship Mode and see if this resolves your issue. To put your speaker into ship mode you will need to: 

• Connect the speaker to a power outlet
  • Press and hold the Multi-function button for 10 seconds
  • While continuing to hold the Multi-function button, unplug the speaker from power
  • Release the Multi-function button 

Please update me on the result of these steps. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Silent Starter

I’m having the same issue and have tried both options. Anything after that we can do? Just set up at me daughters Bday party and we have no music! Help!!!

Hi PhotoDR23, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear that you are also having this issue. 

If the troubleshooting steps above haven't resolved your issue then  I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Silent Starter

Soundlink Color2 won’t work and reset isn’t working

Worked yesterday morning. Plugged it in to charge came home from work and completely dead. Tried reset using multi button. And tried using power button. Both with wall plug and computer. Tried multiple cables   Still no reset. What now?

Audible Advocate

Re: Soundlink Color2 won’t work and reset isn’t working

You are not alone! Mine quit that way 3 months ago, & many others have as well. As yet, I have not seen any response from Bose about this problem. The normal reset procedure does NOT work. They seem to be ignoring the problem! [Edited by moderator]

Re: Soundlink Color2 won’t work and reset isn’t working

Hello Levmealone66,

We have relocated your thread and merged it with a similar thread as it does not comply with our community guidelines. Your post can now be found [here.]

"Be relevant.

Make sure your contributions are relevant to the mission of the community, to the specific discussion style and topic where you post. Please do not post duplicate messages in different areas of the community to avoid fragmenting discussion. If you have a new question, start a new thread rather than interrupting a conversation. Solicitations are rarely relevant. If you have something you want members to join, participate in, or buy, ask us first."

You can find the full Bose Community Guidelines [here.]  

Thank you for your understanding. 

Warm Regards, 

Community Admin