shsnee
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 2, 2019

My Bose Soundlink III will not connect to my iPhone7.

Soundlink III pairs and connects to my iPhone5, but will not connect with iPhone7 (it does apparently pair with iPhone7)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: My Bose Soundlink III will not connect to my iPhone7.

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hello Shsnee, 

Welcome to the Bose Community, thanks for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues connecting your SoundLink III Mobile Speaker to your iPhone 7.

I would recommend clearing the device list on the SoundLink speaker to ensure there are free slots available in the memory. To do this:

- Power the speaker on, then press and hold the Bluetooth button for around 10 seconds or until you hear the speaker make a Beep-Boop sound. 

- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone 7, then look for "SoundLink III - Not Connected." There will be an ⓘ, tap on this, then tap forget device, then confirm. (if the speaker is not listed, please ignore this step.)

- Turn Bluetooth off on the iPhone 7, then re-enable it. 

The speaker should now connect to the phone. 

I hope this helps, and if anyone else has had similar issues, please feel to try the recommend steps. 

Kind regards,

Jeff G - Community Support

3 REPLIES 3

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hello Shsnee, 

Welcome to the Bose Community, thanks for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues connecting your SoundLink III Mobile Speaker to your iPhone 7.

I would recommend clearing the device list on the SoundLink speaker to ensure there are free slots available in the memory. To do this:

- Power the speaker on, then press and hold the Bluetooth button for around 10 seconds or until you hear the speaker make a Beep-Boop sound. 

- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone 7, then look for "SoundLink III - Not Connected." There will be an ⓘ, tap on this, then tap forget device, then confirm. (if the speaker is not listed, please ignore this step.)

- Turn Bluetooth off on the iPhone 7, then re-enable it. 

The speaker should now connect to the phone. 

I hope this helps, and if anyone else has had similar issues, please feel to try the recommend steps. 

Kind regards,

Jeff G - Community Support

shsnee
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 2, 2019

Thank you!! That worked!

That's great news, shsnee! 

Please feel free to mark my post as the an accepted solution, if you are happy this has resolved the issue for you. 

Enjoy listening to your music once again! 

For anyone else having problems, please try the above troubleshooting steps.

Kind regards, 

Jeff G