Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 16, 2020

My Soundlink Mini turns off while using it as a speakerphone.

I use my Soundlink Mini as a speakerphone and it turns off every 20 minutes or so.  Other posts say it will do that if there is no interaction with the unit.  But isn't talking interaction?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: My Soundlink Mini turns off while using it as a speakerphone.

Hey E.P. Dowd, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Sorry to read that you are having a power issue when using your speaker. 

Can you please let us know if you experience this issue with all sources or just when trying to use a speakerphone? I'd also like to know if you have attempted to connect other devices to the speaker to see if the same issue persists. 

We look forward to hearing back from you. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 16, 2020

I tried it on two different iPhones and it worked fine.  It only shuts off with my computer during Zoom calls.

Highlighted

Thanks for testing this for us! 

Do you have any other speakers that you could use to test with this setup? This will allow us to narrow down the location of the issue. 

We look forward to hearing back from you with the result of this. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!