Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 27, 2020

My bose mini keeps disconnecting from macbook

Hello,

I have a problema with the connection between my Bose mini and my MacBook. It say it connect to Mac but after 2/3 sec disconnect and It is not visible in the sound output preferences of the Mac. It is weird because the Bluetooth of the Mac works with other devices and Bose mini works correctly with iPhone and other devices. Seems to me that both MacBook Bluetooth and Bose mini work perfectly but they have a problem to communicate. I have done all the reset procedures in Mac and in Bose too. Someone can help me?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: My bose mini keeps disconnecting from macbook

Hi FedericaG,

Welcome to the community, sorry to hear that you are having connectivity issues between your speaker and Mac. Thanks for already trying some troubleshooting already, a reset was a great first step. 

So I can provide you with the most accurate information, what is this in reference to the SoundLink Mini? Please use this link to help you in identifying your product model. 

Can you also confirm the software version of your computer?

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.