Participant
Registered since

May 25, 2020

No adapter with sound link mini 11 special addition

Hello i didn't fully realise but I ordered these speakers and apparently it doesn't come with a proper charger /adapter. I'm disappointed with this as I'd have to charge my speakers via a cable to my laptop. My cousin has an older version and it came with a proper charger/adapter.  Anyway I can get hold of one? Can I get one from bose? 

1 REPLY 1

Re: No adapter with sound link mini 11 special addition

Hello Natz00, 

It is possible to get a charging cradle, this will be the same SoundLink Mini II charging cradle, but a USB-C adaptor will be required in order for this to be compatible. If you would like to purchase one of these, you can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. Do note, if you are going through Facebook or Twitter, our agents cannot process any payment transactions.

If you would rather use a wall adaptor, for optimal and fast charging, we recommend something at 1.5/1.6 Amps at 5 volts. This is common in most mobile outlet adaptors. 

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!