Dlodge
Participant
Registered since

May 31, 2021

Not at all happy with product

Bought a Bose Soundlink Revolve product on 3-28-21 from best buy, got it home set it up on my iPod and it worked good,  i did not have the play list set up yet on my i po so the sound link sat for approx a month.  i used it on may 29th 2021 and used it for approx 5 hours.  went to use it again on may 30th 2021 and the only thing i could get out of it sound wise was that the unit was 100% charges and that is all. something must have gone wrong with this unit.  i hooked up my old speaker and that worked fine. went to hook up this sound link again and still nothing,  I got very very unhappy and stressed out and threw it on the tile floor put a big dent in it and threw the unit in the trash and down the trash shoot at my moms place.  what a big waste of $200 for this thing,  I have stage 4 cancer and do not need to deal with such things as this.  The product was defective and i did not want to deal with the hassle of sending the unit back for repair, kinda expensive considering i only used this hunk of junk for less then 6 hours,  I will take the $200 dollar hit but never in my life will i ever buy another BOSE Product.   

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

1 REPLY 1
Xyz987
Expert
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Re: Not at all happy with product

Lesson learned, I hope.  When you buy something, take it home and make sure it works.  Best Buy has an excellent return policy.  Since you were outside their return policy, the Bose warranty would have repaired or replaced your speaker.  That's what the warranty if for.  Sometimes new products can be defective, any brand.