Participant
Registered since

Jan 12, 2021

Online music maker

I create music,and the problem I'm having is trying to use one software and two items ...like a tablet and a smart phone to create music will I'm on mybose .....portable speaker....

..what about fix the option to making  a speaker or a software to post and play at the same time ...thanks for the help

NORIEKENNIDY 

3 REPLIES 3
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

Re: Online music maker

noriekennidy@gmail.comI'll let Bose answer your basic question as I do not work for Bose.  But I want to let you know I am music content creator - I write/score music for film.

From my reading here and my experience with various equipment, I have concluded that the Bose BT products are designed and marketed for consumer and not professional studio use.  For example, I have found BT latencies unacceptable and so I can not effective use my Bose BT 4 equipment to synchronize video and music/audio - too much wasted time making blind placements and then hoping the audio is in the correct place.  So when I use my QC35 headphones, I use them plugged into the stereo miniport on the front of my desktop.  Perhaps someday with BT 5 products, that situation will improve.

Similarly, for speakers, I use bookshelf Bose 201 speakers plugged into a Lepai LP 2020-A (available on eBay) - significantly better quality audio and volume than Revolves, though it is also possible to get a 'stereo splitter' and plug two Revolve in with wires.

Perhaps Bose could make changes you suggest - but I would ask you to think of the impact - how many customers would be impacted?  Any company like Bose (especially high tech ones) needs to judge the benefits to customers by judging the population impacted and the expense/investment in making that investment.

You may want to consider a wire solution alternative for your headphones and speakers.  BTW - I write music with Silbelius (not a DAW/sequencer) and my main sampler currently is Kontakt.

Participant
Registered since

Jan 12, 2021

I tried that music making with an aux....plug and...I used a Ipod...music was good .

I was asking for the the best I could find In the speaker industry....i tried to make the best music on the radio and movies as well.....I was looking for a better business partner for the future of my kids and their community.......

I hopefully think and reading and decide  to take the online course....

To study  the quality of the product.......I make my music with magic music jams...an android app.....I make the studio app.. already..... so I wanted to go mobile with my music........and that's the app I found.......I be contacting you after my online course......thanks...

NORIEKENNIDY 

Participant
Registered since

Jan 12, 2021

Im save the links ....you sent ..not bad software..I just cant load it to my tablet or my cellphone...right now I'm trying  to make some new music two items on the same app...I need the app to play the tablet and my phone  at the same time ....thanks for the help ..I tried those other apps....