rj181
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 6, 2020

Paired Revolve plus with bluetooth turntable

I have two Revolve plus that I have successfully paired and sound great with music off my phone. I added a Bluetooth turntable to my set up, and successfully paired one of the speakers to my Bluetooth turntable. The problem starts when I try to pair the second revolve speaker up with the first (which is connected to the turntable) using the connect app. Is there no way to do this with the connect app?

I have successfully manually paired the speakers (while paired to the turntable) by using the buttons on the speaker, but it would be much better to be able to use the app to pair them and still be able to use the phone to control volume of the speakers (while paired to turntable) and not have to manually press the buttons every time I want to use the record player.

Is it that the speakers can only be paired to two bluetooth signals at once? so would it maybe work to have the turntable paired to the first revolve+,  and that speaker paired to the other revolve+ and then that second revolve plus paired to my phone to control them both?

Hopefully that makes sense.  For further info this location has very limited wifi so the bose home or sonos would not really work in the location...

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Kimbera68
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 16, 2020

Re: Paired Revolve plus with bluetooth turntable

I have this same question.  Using two revolve speakers, one paired to a Bluetooth turntable, the other connected to the first in stereo mode.  It sounds amazing until I have to change the volume because there is no way to change it on both speakers equally that I’ve found.  Really hoping the app can do this, but so far I can’t figure out a way to do that.