willycaves
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 13, 2019

Party mode Soundlink Color II and Revolve Plus

It is possible to link more than 2 Soundlink Color II speakers in party mode? Also, I would like to know if I can link in party mode or stereo mode a Revolve Plus speaker and a Soundlink Color II speaker.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Party mode Soundlink Color II and Revolve Plus

Author Accepted Answer selected by willycaves

Hi willycaves,

Welcome to the community and thank you for making your first post.

Party mode can only consist of two devices at a time but you can certainly mix your SoundLink Revolve Plus and your SoundLink Color II for both party mode and stereo mode.

Please be advised that is it recommended that the speakers are running the latest and the same firmware for an efficient connection.

If you have any trouble in performing party or stereo mode, get back to me and I'll be more than happy to provide assistance.

Warm regards,
Charlotte G - Community Support
4 REPLIES 4

Author Accepted Answer selected by willycaves

Hi willycaves,

Welcome to the community and thank you for making your first post.

Party mode can only consist of two devices at a time but you can certainly mix your SoundLink Revolve Plus and your SoundLink Color II for both party mode and stereo mode.

Please be advised that is it recommended that the speakers are running the latest and the same firmware for an efficient connection.

If you have any trouble in performing party or stereo mode, get back to me and I'll be more than happy to provide assistance.

Warm regards,
Charlotte G - Community Support
Michael R21
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 22, 2019

i just bought a Revolve + speaker.  Can I link this new speaker with the Soundwork Color speaker I have in party mode?

Thanks

Michael R21
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 22, 2019

I wrote Soundworks but meant Soundlink.  I have the original, not color II.

Hello Micheal R21, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I am sorry, but the original SoundLink Color speaker does not have party mode as a feature. 

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W